Onslow Shore Base
TAMS have established a new service facility, Onslow Shore Base at Beadon Creek Onslow, our capabilities and facilities are more advanced than any other in the area.
Our Onslow facility is strategically located at Beadon Creek near to large scale and multi-stage northern Australian O&G construction projects
The site is used as a shore base of vessel maintenance support (internal and external), project mobilisation and support, mooring capacity and assist in minimising vessel mobilisation costs.
The strategic position of our facility is designed to attract current and future O&G contractors as well as other regional maritime operators. The multi-user site hosts TAMS’ own works and supports other customers projects in the area giving us a unique facility in the region.
Diverse capability, local knowledge and a team of experienced personnel ensures that we satisfy our customers needs.
Our services & capabilities include:
- 1.5Ha Laydown Yard
- Heavy Lift Jetty & 180tonne Crawler Crane
- Logistics Support
- Vessel Hire - Crew Transfer, Tugs, Workboats, Multicats, Barges, Crane Barge, Backhoe Dredges
- Marine Piling
- Diving Services
- Caisson Foundations & Installation
- Pipeline Installation
- MOF Operations Support
- Mooring Installation, Inspection & Hire
- Ropes & Hawser Supply
- Cyclone Contingency Support
- Marine Construction Fleet Support
- Personnel Transfer Jetty
- Beadon Creek Moorings
- Beadon Bay Moorings
- Cyclone Moorings
- Marine Salvage
- Barge Mobilisation/Demobilisation